Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Blogging?

One of my more prominent blog readers was at Harvard recently, giving an off-the-record talk to some students. He told them that he found reading my views useful and said that I should blog more often. A couple students in the audience did indeed pass along the message, as requested.

Sorry to disappoint, but more frequent blogging is not in my future. I have a full life: classes to teach, students to advise, articles to write, textbooks to revise, kids to raise, and a wife who still enjoys spending time with me (within limits).

I will continue to use this site to pass along links for articles of interest, weigh in when I have something to get off my chest, and flog my favorite textbook. But I am too busy with other things to produce the voluminous output of some of my more prolific colleagues in the blogosphere.

Or maybe I am just too lazy.